Electric heating trace installation drawing
Chapter 1: Installation and Testing of Anbang Electric Heating Tracer
I. Electric heating trace installation design drawing
There should be a complete design drawing before construction, which should include the following information:
1. Line number, the power point is indicated by a long square.
2. The type and length of the electric heating belt required for the line. (Unit: m)
3. The length of electric heating belt required per meter of pipeline length (unit: meter) is the winding coefficient.
4. The length of electric heating belt required for each valve. (Unit: m)
5. List of accessories for heat tracing system.
6, temperature control system accessories list.
7. List of materials needed during construction.
8. The design considers the parameters and specifications of the insulation materials used.
Preparations before installation of electric heat tracing
① Piping system
1. The piping system and equipment have been completed.
2. The anti-rust and anti-corrosion coating has been completely dried.
3. The construction specifications of the pipeline system are consistent with those shown in the design drawings.
4. File all burrs and sharp corners.
② Electric heating belt and accessories
1. Whether the surface of the electric heating belt is damaged.
2. The insulation performance of the electric heating belt is good (requires an insulation resistance of ≥20MΩ when tested with a shaker at 1000VDC).
3. The model and design requirements of the electric heating belt and all accessories are consistent.
③ Site preparation
1. Place a coil of electric heating belt and reel on a stand, and place it near one end of the line.
2. Route electrical heating belts along the pipeline and avoid:
* Place electric heating belt on burrs and sharp corners.
* Pull the electric heating band strongly.
* Place your foot or weight on the electric heating belt.
Three, single electric heating belt construction and installation method
1. The glass fiber pressure-sensitive adhesive tape or aluminum tape fixes the electric heating tape on the pipeline at about 50Cm.
2. As far as possible, attach the electric heating belt to the lower 45 ° side of the pipe as far as possible.
3. Reserve 1m long heat tracing cables at the first power supply point and the tail end of the line.
4. Wiring according to the [winding coefficient] shown in the design drawing (the coefficient is an integer and should be flattened to reduce the contacts).
5. All heat sinks (such as brackets, valves, flanges, etc.) should reserve the required length of the electric heating belt according to the design drawing requirements. The following points should be noted:
* The heat sink should have the required length of the electrical heating tape.
* Electric heating belts can overlap or cross each other.
* The winding method should be as far as possible so that the heat sink can be removed for repair or replacement at any time if necessary without damaging the electric heating belt or affecting other circuits.
* Where two-way or three-way accessories are used, a 40cm length should be reserved at each end of the heating strip.
4. Spiral winding for electric heating installation
If the winding coefficient is 1.4, that is, a 7m electric heating tape is required for a 5m pipe. During construction, the two ends of the 7m long electric heating tape are fixed to a length of 5m. Be fixed.
V. Installation method of multiple electric heating cables
1. The design drawing indicates that the winding coefficient is (n = 1, 2 ...) Generally used on large-caliber pipes, the method is as follows:
* The electrical heating cable is routed from one end of the pipeline to the end and then back to the beginning. The route is equal to the coefficient. (But note the maximum length used)
* Electric heating belts are routed in turn from the end of the pipeline to the end in turn. The number of times is equal to the coefficient.
* Backup system, key pipelines are used for backup emergency. Therefore, each line should be installed as an independent line and have independent power points.
Six, electric heat tracing installation accessories installation
* Select accessories according to the design drawings.
* The sealing ring used must be matched with electric heating belt and combined with waterproof sealant.
* The power supply junction box is as close to the power supply end of the pipeline as possible.
* Prepare the wire port according to the installation instruction of the accessory.
* A small section of electric heating tape should be reserved at each line end for future maintenance.
7. Inspection and test before installation of electric heat tracing insulation materials
* Inspect the surface of the electric heating belt for damage.
* Inspect all accessories for complete installation.
* Use a 2500VDC shaker to test one end of each independent line. The insulation resistance should be above 20MΩ. Note that the shake test time should be more than one minute, that is, the conductor is shaken to the hot metal shield.
* Record the test results on the installation record sheet.
Eight, heat tracing insulation installation
Install the insulation layer immediately after the construction test of the heating cable, and pay attention to the following points:
* The material, thickness and specifications of the used insulation layer are in accordance with the requirements of the design drawings.
* The insulation material must be dry during construction.
* Waterproof cover should be added outside the insulation layer.
* Avoid damage to electric heating belt during insulation construction.
* Immediately after the insulation layer is constructed, perform an insulation test on the electrical heating strip.
* Add a warning label on the insulation layer to indicate "there is an electric heating belt inside" and the location of all accessories must be indicated.
Nine, low temperature starting and safety protection of electric heat tracing
The electric heat tracing project generally starts in groups according to the design drawing. Under normal circumstances, it has a group of start-ups. It has switch starting, overload protection and leakage protection. For high power output, a double-brake switching device can be used and the working current is monitored during the switching process, and it is transitioned to the overload protection system under the condition of safe load.
* The company's explosion-proof electric heating belt can be used in the first and second areas of the factory. When installing, avoid flammable and explosive gases or dark corners of liquid accumulation, which may exceed the above-mentioned explosion-proof areas. Non-explosion-proof area, otherwise the corresponding explosion-proof distribution box should be equipped.
* In addition to the explosion-proof level, attention should be paid to the explosion-proof group.
Eleven, special attention to electric heating installation
* It is strictly forbidden to mix steam tracing and electric tracing together.
* When installing the heating belt, do not damage the insulation layer. It should be close to the heated body to improve the thermal efficiency. If the heating body is a non-metallic body, apply aluminum adhesive tape to increase the contact heat transfer area, and fix it with a Niyou tie It is strictly forbidden to bind with metal wire.
* The medium at the flange is easy to leak. Avoid winding it directly underneath it.
* One end of the electric heating belt is connected to the power supply. The other end of the wire core is strictly forbidden to be short-circuited or contacted with conductive materials and cut into "V" shape. It must be tightly sealed with a matching head.
* Explosion-proof and explosion-proof junction boxes and terminals should be provided for fire-proof and explosion-proof occasions. Apply silicone rubber seal after wiring: (The shielding layer must be peeled off 10 cm at the electric heating terminal using the shielding layer to prevent short circuit)
* Install a hot spot, measure the insulation once, the shield must be grounded, and the insulation resistance cannot be lower than 20 Megohm / 1000V.
* Set the on, off and leakage protection devices according to the voltage, current and other parameters of the electric heating trace.
* Steam sweeping line: When descaling of steam sweeping pipeline is required, attention should be paid to cleaning before installing electric heating belt. If the routine sweeping line inspection is carried out every year, it should be designed and installed according to special circumstances.
Twelve, electric heating installation inspection
This manual does not include the installation engineering construction and acceptance regulations and the relevant provisions in the "Explosion Protection and Fire Prevention Regulations". During the construction, the above-mentioned common technical requirements shall be followed, and will not be repeated here.
Chapter 2: Failure and Maintenance of Electric Heating Cables (Heat Trace Cables)
2.1 Maintenance procedures
1. The pipeline constant temperature system should be routinely inspected at least once a year, usually before cold weather or during maintenance.
2. Any damaged heating cable, fitting, insulation layer or waterproof cover should be replaced and repaired immediately.
3. The accessories recommended by our company must be used.
2.2 Failure Maintenance
Chapter 3: Installation of Anbang heating cables and accessories
3.1 Installation Location of Pipeline Electric Heat Tracing
3.2 Pipeline heating trace winding installation
3.3 Pipe bracket electric heat tracing installation
3.4 Pipeline three-current heating cable installation
3.5 Pipe elbow electric heating cable installation
3.6-hole plate electric heating cable installation
3.7 Pipeline hanger electric heating belt installation
3.8 Pipe Welding Bracket Electric Heating Cable Installation
3.9 Electricity heating cable installation for pipelines below the ground
3.10 Gate valve electric heating cable installation
3.11 Ball valve electric heating installation
3.12 Check valve electric heating cable installation
3.13 Shell pump electric heat tracing installation
3.14 centrifugal pump electric heating installation
3.15 Filter electric heating installation
3.16 Pump valve electric heating cable installation
3.17 Pressure gauge electric heating cable installation
3.18 Pipe bracket electric heat tracing installation
3.19 Bi-directional power junction box with heating belt installation
三通接线盒安装 3.20 Tee junction box installation for electric heat tracing system
Introduction: It is a tee junction box for self-controlling temperature tracing cables. It is fixed on the pipe during installation and has an insulation layer on the outside. The tee wiring materials can be placed in the box.
3.21 Two-way junction box
Introduction: It is a two-way junction box for self-controlling temperature tracing cables. It is fixed on the pipe when installed, and there is a thermal insulation layer outside. The materials used for the two-way connection can be placed in the box.
3.22 Sealed Terminal Box
PDX配电箱安装 3.23 Installation of PDX Distribution Box for Electric Heating Tracer System
PDX distribution box is a standard distribution box used for heat tracing cables. It uses a hanging or floor-standing box structure. The power and power are imported at the bottom of the box. The protection level is IP54. The main circuit breaker is installed inside. The protection circuit breaker can also be equipped with an alarm device and a temperature controller according to the needs of Taobao.
1. Standard box device:
Note: The above dimensions are for reference only. The distribution box is provided with electrical schematic diagrams, box layout diagrams, terminal block list and actual dimensions of the box.
3.Typical application circuit
4. Product type
Example: PDP-220 / 6/1 (40) / 1/250
Note: Load current 240V, 6 branch circuit breakers (6 circuits) rated current 40A, with leakage protection (30mA), no alarm device, 250A main circuit breaker, plastic sprayed box
Note: Please contact Anbang Electric Co., Ltd. for any special requirements on the distribution box layout.
For hazardous areas, please contact Anbang Electric Co., Ltd.
The address of this article (electric heat tracing installation guide): http://huyicheng.com/faq/101/2014-12-19-275.html
- Electric heating trace installation drawing
- Illustration of a complete pipeline electric heat tracing system
- Water treatment cleaning system has good heat preservation effect
- CEMS Power Plant Flue Gas Sampling Composite Pipe Temperature Control Installation Instructions
- How to find the location of the damaged heating cable quickly
- Installation and use instructions of heat tracing sampling composite pipe
- Main Factors Affecting Heat Loss of Electricity Tracing System
- Do you know the reason why distribution boxes are used in electric heat tracing systems?
- Can the drainage pipe of the installed heat insulation device still use the electric heating cable?
- Solar power heating cable tail, power connection