- Anbang Group participated in China (Beijing) International Heating Ventilation ..
- Anbang Group was invited to participate in 2012 China (Suzhou) ..
- The leaders of the Municipal Civilization Office came to Anbang to investigate the construction of spiritual civilization ..
- Anbang Group and Shanxi Large-scale Commerce and Logistics Center Concluded ..
- China National Petroleum Corporation and Anbang reached "electric heating ..
- Anbang invited Lu Manping, a famous professor of economics, to do business ...
- Chairman Li Yi was interviewed by China Electric Heating Industry Network
- Anbang electric heat tracing debut in 2013 China (Beijing ..
Article 2: Instead of simply waiting for the problem to occur, it is to predict the problem and prevent interference in advance;
Article 3: Instead of solving individual problems one by one, we seek to solve problems systematically;
Article 4: Not to blame, but to guide, help and train subordinates;
Article 5: It is not what you know, but what you can make others understand, and to what extent;
Article 6: It is not what is said, or how many times, but what is understood by others;
Article 7: Not what has been learned or what has been learned, but what has been applied and what value has been generated;
Article 8: It is not what order is given, but what actions and changes are made to the subordinates by changing the way of information transmission;
Article 9: Instead of simply saying "no" or "unable", but trying to think about how to say "yes" or "certainly" can;
Article 10: It is not what you have done or what you have done, but to what extent and what effect has been achieved;
Article 11: Not what was reported, but how it was reported and what the conclusion was;
Article 12: It is not what reports are heard, but what kind of concluding opinions are given on the reported problems;
Article 13: It is not waiting for any work to be arranged, but actively seeking important work that meets the interests of the enterprise and can reflect its own value;
Article 14: Instead of complaining about why it is not valued, but thinking about how to get more attention;
Article 15: It is not the first thing to correct, but the first thing to be clear: what is wrong, why it should be corrected, and what is the value of correcting work;
Article 16: In the face of criticism, it is not the first explanation, even the objection and rebuttal, but the first reflection: what are the reasons for any errors or misunderstandings?
Article 17: When it is necessary to criticize others, first of all, it is not criticism but a careful check of the facts;
Article 18: Rather than giving answers to simple questions, but essentially thinking about core issues;
Article 19: Instead of giving the answer to the wrong question, first determine what problem needs to be faced, and from what angle;
Article 20: It is not simply to complete a certain task, but what kind of environment is created to complete all tasks more smoothly.